Time for this old soul
another verse of hours
in the deep
black curtain of night
until all is reborn
under the youthful light.
|A variety of deviations I have favourited while I've been a member of .|
I'm a writer who sometimes gets the urge to whittle off a poem or a haiku, maybe even a brief detour into prose writing. Though I'm writing primarily for myself, or as a means of articulating emotions/thoughts which may be affecting me. I've written extensively since joining dA back in early August 2011.
I'm not perfect, and I don't expect much in return. I've been away on a hiatus for a few months due to personal reasons. Though now I hope I'll be more active here. Not that anybody will notice though at first.
Anyways. This is my profile page. As you can see, I don't submit artwork here. So, yeah, just the written word.
Lessons in Life
1) To judge by actions, not words
2) To not blindly trust
3) To care for myself before all others
4) To not take everything too seriously
5) To know there are some things no one has control over
6) To sometimes let others have their way, even if you disagree
7) To know that there is always a second chance
8) To understand you are your own person
9) To appreciate change, even if it's not satisfactory at first
10) To realise people may only view you through one lens